- 500g of pasta- any shape
- 100g of feta cheese
- 150 g chorizo sausage
- 1 cup of pitted olives
- ½ cup of sundried tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of pesto
- Herbs of your choice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Boil your pasta following the directions on the packet. Run under cold water and drain.
- Finely chop the red onion, chop the olives, chorizo, sundried tomatoes and feta.
- Add to the cooled pasta in a large bowl.
- Mix the mayonnaise, pesto, salt and pepper and a little oil from the sundried tomato jar together.
- Add to the pasta salad and mix to combine all the ingredients. Add chopped herbs on top!